Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
Print Wirelessly from any Mobile Device, including Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones.
Submit Print jobs from home or the Library. Cost is $.10 per page. Print jobs are sent to the Circulation Desk. Jobs remain available to print for 2 hours.
Method 1: Send as an Email attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to either email address:
Only the attachment will be printed.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to http://www.printeron.net/mlcsl/maplewood
- Enter your email address.
- Select the document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate the file.
- Click the green Printer button.
Method 3: Use the Mobile App
Go to the App Store and search for the PrinterOn mobile app or visit www.printeron.com/apps.html.